The function of each part for carbide drawing die:
1, The entrance area:
from the entrance area to the working area is generally an arc transition, easy to import wire smoothly, and convenient for drawing lubricant rotation;
Carbide wire drawing die (tungsten steel die) uses high quality carbide as the core, with high hardness, good thermal conductivity and small friction coefficient. Hard alloy wire drawing die is characterized by simple manufacture, corrosion resistance, strong impact resistance and low price. It is suitable for drawing ferrous metal and large-size wire rod, as well as occasions with poor wire drawing conditions.
Carbide wire drawing die is composed of highly polished and anisotropic holes through which the wire is drawn to reduce its diameter.
Cemented carbide wire drawing die is used in wire drawing industry, drawing different materials such as low carbon steel, high carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum, etc.
1. High hardness, good wear resistance and long service life
2. Excellent thermal stability and high temperature deformation resistance.
3. Good thermal shock resistance, high thermal conductivity.
4. Excellent oxidation control ability, corrosion resistance at high temperature.
5. Excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.