Carbide drawing dies usually refers to the various metal wire drawing die, as well as the optical fiber drawing die. All drawing dies have a hole in the center of a certain shape, round, square, octagonal or some other special shape. The metal becomes smaller and even changes shape as it is pulled through the die hole. A steel die is sufficient to stretch a soft metal, such as gold and silver. The die may have several holes with different diameters. Drawing die widely used, such as electronics, radar, and TV, instruments and high precision wire and used in the aerospace and other commonly used tungsten, molybdenum wire, stainless steel wire, electric wire and cable wire and all kinds of alloy wire.
1. High hardness, good wear resistance and long service life
2. Excellent thermal stability and high temperature deformation resistance.
3. Good thermal shock resistance, high thermal conductivity.
4. Excellent oxidation control ability, corrosion resistance at high temperature.
5. Excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.