Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-27 Origin:Site
Uses of various carbide milling cutters
Carbide milling cutters are generally used in CNC machining centers and CNC engraving machines. It can also be installed on an ordinary milling machine to process some hard but not complicated heat-treated materials. Next, let's learn about the purpose of various types of cemented carbide milling cutters.
1. Carbide cylindrical milling cutter: used for processing planes on horizontal milling machines. The cutter teeth are distributed on the circumference of the milling cutter. According to the tooth shape, they are divided into straight teeth and spiral teeth. According to the number of teeth, there are two types: coarse teeth and fine teeth. The helical coarse-tooth milling cutter has fewer teeth, high tooth strength and large chip space, suitable for rough machining; fine-tooth milling cutters are suitable for finishing.
2. Carbide face milling cutter: used for machining plane on vertical milling machine, end milling machine or gantry milling machine. There are cutter teeth on the end surface and circumference, as well as coarse and fine teeth. Its structure has three types: integral type, insert type and indexable type.
3. Carbide end mills: used for processing grooves and step surfaces, etc. The cutter teeth are on the circumference and end surfaces, and cannot be fed along the axial direction when working. When the end mill has end teeth passing through the center, it can feed axially.
4. Carbide three-sided edge milling cutter: used to process various grooves and step surfaces, with teeth on both sides and circumference.
5. Carbide angle milling cutter: used for milling grooves at a certain angle, there are two kinds of single-angle and double-angle cutters.
6. Carbide saw blade milling cutter: used to process deep grooves and cut off the workpiece, with more teeth on the circumference. In order to reduce friction during milling, there are 15'~1° secondary deflection angles on both sides of the cutter teeth. In addition, there are keyway milling cutters, dovetail milling cutters, T-slot milling cutters and various forming milling cutters.
Any interested items please feel free to contact: