Views: 160 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-23 Origin: Site
Tungsten carbide rotary burrs, which is also called rotay cutter, rotary tool, die grinding tool, etc., used with high speed electric mill or pneumatic tools. Carbide rotary file is widely used in machinery, automobile, shipbuilding, chemical industry, process engraving and other industrial sectors. It can be used to process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum.
Because it is clamped on a high-speed rotating tool for manual control, the pressure and feed rate of the carbide depends on the service life of the tool and the cutting effect.
The feature of tungsten carbide rotary burrs is as below:
1. Can process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals, and marble, jade, bone and other non-metallic. Processing hardness up to HRA≥85.
2. Basically can replace small wheel with handle, and no dust pollution.
3. High production efficiency. The processing efficiency is ten times higher than that of manual file and nearly ten times higher than that of small wheel with handle.
4. Good processing quality and high finish. Can process a variety of high precision shape mold cavity.
5. Long service life. The durability is ten times higher than that of high speed steel cutter, and 200 times higher than that of small grinding wheel.
6. Easy to master, simple to use, safe and reliable.
7. The comprehensive processing cost can be reduced tens of times.